• Lynnette Kelly, Labour Parliamentary Candidate for Warwick and Leamington
• Becky Gittins, Chair of Warwick Labour
• Josh Abey, External Campaigns Officer,
• Matthew Pearce, Internal Campaigns Officer
• Should we abolish tuition fees or have a graduate tax? Will Tucker
• Vocation education – smart solution or patronising? Dave Toulson
• If we can’t ban private schools, then what else could we do? Will Tucker
Labour Party Pledges:
• Protect the entire education budget
• Guarantee all teachers in state schools will be qualified
• Appoint Directors of School Standards to drive up standards in every area cap class sizes for five, six and seven-year-olds
• Ensure all young people study English and Maths to age 18.
• Guarantee an apprenticeship for every school leaver who attains the grades and require any firm that gets a large government contract to offer apprenticeships
• Reduce tuition fees to £6,000 a year
Hosted by Chloe Wynne, Publicity Officer.